It’s been raining so hard yesterday at around 3pm ‘til night. However, this was not a hindrance for TRT Ladies to go on the planned meet-up at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery in Glorietta 3, Makati City. Rains may be sounds like a hassle to most of the people I know, but not us. Even though, it was a challenge on not getting wet but that’s far from reality because of the heavy downpours of water drops up from the heaven, we still don’t mind. After all, the talks, conversations, stories that we would hear from each of us, the laughter that we shared after a storyline was told is worth a thousand folds and can’t be bought by the richest person in the world. Ha-ha. Maybe, that’s how hilarious we are. And fun. And jolly. And bubbly. Ha-ha. ^_^
In line with this, I want to share some pros and cons of Vanilla Cupcake Bakery located at the G/F Glorietta 3, Makati City, outside. By the way, yesterday was my first time to be there and try’em.
1. Ambiance is homey and calm.
2. Beautiful interior design.
3. You’ll feel like you’re a Barbie, feels like you’re living at her house. (Ken for the guys)
4. Variety of cupcakes flavor to choose from. Price starts from P60 and up, depends on the flavors.
5. They also serve pasta, fish, sandwiches and they have a lot to offer except from cupcake.
1. No Wi-Fi.
2. No socket/plug for you to charge your gadgets.
3. Super sweet cupcakes (maybe for them, it should be that way) though the two flavors with salted caramel were good.
4. Not working restroom/comfort room so if you want to take a pee, you have to go inside the mall, or you have the guts to use the restroom of the nearby resto like Max's Restaurant then it'll be fine, but it seems like a hassle for me ‘coz what if you still not yet done with your food and your alone. You don’t have any choose but to wrap your food and take them home else, if staff could watch after your food and stuff then it is better so you can come back. (Well, this thing is a must for me since I drink a lot of water and I pee more often. Thank God that I’m with my friends.)
My verdict: Well, I have a 50-50 verdict on that, you can already foresee that reading my pros and cons. But here you go, the cupcake is so sweet however, the ones with salted caramel tasted ok (☆☆). I might come back to try the other offerings but I won’t stay any longer just enough time to finish my food. The Triple Chocolate Smoothie was a bit pricey for P130 because it tasted like ordinary malt drinks (☆☆). However, if you’re expecting a Wi-Fi or even a place where you can work (blog maybe) if you do have 3G still, I wouldn't recommend this place because it has no socket/plug even though it is homey and relaxing (☆☆☆). I think the design of this café is just make people come and go, what I mean is, not to stay longer on the area. The service was better (☆☆☆), though! I would give an over-all rating of ☆☆ (5 stars is the highest, criteria are food, value for money, service, and ambiance).
It’s Friday! So, where are you guys heading, any planned or impromptu food trip later? Kindly share by commenting below, I might be there, too! See yah!